About usAn elegant classic since 1914
We welcome you in a warm, elegant and luxurious atmosphere. Feel at home in our four-star classical hotel with 22 comfortable rooms. Enjoy our quality restaurant with Bib Gourmand ambitions.
- Classification: ****
- Non-smoking accommodation.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Family friendly, children 0-3 free, 4-12 in existing beds or cots; extra bed € 30 per bed.
- LGBT friendly.
- Atmosphere: mid-range to luxury, cosy, elegant, classic and business-like.
- Spoken languages: Dutch, English, German, French.
- Car: within 5 minutes on highway A58 – A59.
- Public transport: we are well accessible by public transport. The bus stop and the NS-station are right in front of the hotel, a 2-min walk.
Parking and charging
Arrival & Departure
- Check-in from 14h00.
- Check out till 11h00.
- Reception: present from 06h30 till 01h30. (Night porter)
- Air conditioning.
- Bath (some rooms).
- Writing desk.
- Private bathroom.
- Electric kettle.
- Flat screen TV.
Accessibility hotel room(s)
- Accessible by lift.
- Shower chair on request.
- Cash payments in Euro.
- Contactless payment.
- Debit card (Maestro, V-pay).
- Credit cards (Visa Card, Master Card and American Express).
Eating & Drinking
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner in Restaurant Sistermans.
- Room service: on request.
- Bar: with coffee, tea, soft drinks, wine, beer, cocktails etc.
- The Rosendale across the street is related to Hotel Central Restaurant Sistermans and of the same owners.
- Dietary options: on request.
- Gault&Millau 2022: 12|20.
Surroundings & Activities
- Forest: 15 minutes drive.
- City centre: 5 minutes walk.
- Beach: 30 minutes driving.
- Cycling: cycle routes available at reception. Bike rental ( OV-fiets ) at the station opposite.
- Golf at Golfcentrum Roosendaal (7 minutes by car) and Wouwse Plantage (15 minutes by car).
- Karting, laser gaming, curling, bowling and more at Playdôme Roosendaal (7 minutes by car).
- Skydiving: Indoor Skydive Roosendaal (7 minutes by car).
- Skiing: SnowWorld Rucphen (15 car minutes).
- Walking: walking tours available at the reception desk.
- Shopping: in the centre, a 5-minute walk and in the Designer Outlet Roosendaal, a 35-minute walk or 8 minutes by car.
- Swimming: Zwembad De Stok 8 minutes by car.
- Air conditioning.
- Private dining room.
- Meeting rooms.
- High chairs.
- Wheelchair-friendly entrance with ramp.
- Wheelchair-friendly lift.
- Wheelchair-friendly seating.
- Free Wifi access.
- Laundry service: on request.
- Wake-up service: on request.
Family business and purveyor to the royal household
Together with their team of enthusiastic and dedicated hospitality professionals, Jody Mekes and Rob de Weerd are ready to serve their guests every day.
Service and hospitality are their motto:
“We make sure that our hotel guests feel at home during their stay. Our hotel guests appreciate this, because many of them return many times.”
In Restaurant Sistermans, guests experience an evening out. That means: enjoying delicious dishes and paired wines.
In addition, the staff always goes the extra mile. That’s why they help guests out of their jacket, hang it up for them and pull up a chair. That makes ‘Sis’ an elegant and classic restaurant.
Whether you are a frequent guest, or you are saving up to come and enjoy an evening in our restaurant, our motto applies to everyone:
Every moment, every dish, every glass should be a moment of warm welcome and enjoyment!